Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Of the body, not in the body.


 “Prayer that craves a particular commodity, -- anything less than all good, -- is vicious. Prayer is the contemplation of the facts of life from the highest point of view. It is the soliloquy of a beholding and jubilant soul. It is the spirit of God pronouncing his works good. But prayer as a means to effect a private end is meanness and theft. It supposes dualism and not unity in nature and consciousness. As soon as the man is at one with God, he will not beg. He will then see prayer in all action. The prayer of the farmer kneeling in his field to weed it, the prayer of the rower kneeling with the stroke of his oar, are true prayers heard throughout nature, though for cheap ends.”  ― Ralph Waldo Emerson

YOU are in Heaven right now as you read this.
Wherever the Life, which is your True Being takes you, all will be well. And then there will come a time when you realize it is not I going anywhere. It is not I doing anything, but I am fixed in the Moment, fixed in the Now, watching my form as on a movie screen as it goes and comes and I direct the whole thing from my extreme vantage point. There is a peace and harmony that comes as part and parcel of the joining. This harmony will come in all things and bring everything together into Oneness. This is trusting God! This total and complete surrender is a forgetting in regard to separation, because in Truth, there is none!
You will think less in theory, more in Reality, until the balance tips and you will realize that you are speaking from a place of knowing and confidence, that there is ONE living out through a body/form, and you are IT, and IT is You.
“God in a Box” ~ Jane Woodward

It occurred to me this week that chi, prana,  grids, strings and strands, primordial substance, subtle energy, ectoplasm are merely ego terms to relate how everyone in the world is connected. We a re spirit, all is mind. We can’t conceptualize being without the body so we relate it to what ever makes sense in our personal experience. Our own personal rules of engagement, so to speak. Did Hopkins, Cramer, Brooks and Fillmore even know what Chi was I wonder?

Of the body, not in the body: I’ve talked to people and suddenly been aware I was of the body, not in the body. No judgement, no emotion, just being. If it wears off it’s a lesson in judgement, trust or faith. Actually I don’t know for sure. There’s no guide book on God so it’s highly individualized.

Accepting people where they are: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcdodajwm6I This I liked. Would I change anything of my past? No. And I wouldn’t necessarily recommend some of the experiences. If friends don’t like what you read, well like the song says:
Lost the friends that I needed loosing
Found others on the way.
And as always, “Be still, and know I am God”.
"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1
You don’t have to rescue anyone, change anyone or heal anyone!

John 7:33/34
"Yet a little while am I with you and then I go unto him that sent me. Ye shall seek me and shall not find me and where I am, thither ye cannot come."

"Yet a little while I am with you, and then I go unto him that sent me."
"Ye shall seek me, and shall not find me,"

means that others may wonder what you are doing and be unable to follow you in understanding or belief.
"And where I am, thither ye cannot come."
Other members of your family, or the patient himself, may be unable to rise in consciousness and enter into the feeling of perfect health, because they are wrapped up in worldly beliefs.
JOSEPH MURPHY ~ New Thought Magazine~ 1959

No comments:

Post a Comment