Saturday, February 7, 2009

Relax, it's only a ghost.

Yesterday a friend emailed me: "There is one in this building where my new office is. Last night she turned the radio on in the waiting room when person_K and person_L were here at the practice and person_K could hear someone in the laser room but we were the only ones in the building. Some nights I've heard voices as if they are coming from upstairs but I’m alone here. Right now I’m hearing a female voice very softly. Can’t make out what she is saying but she’s talking in the distance.

Person_T said it’s a female spirit who lived her four owners ago and is very happy that the building is full of women. She said she is harmless, sweet and gentle but it’s a little freaky to say the least when you actually hear her and you’re alone in the building.".


My response was:
"
If you see her and hear her but can touch her then you're not nuts.

If you see her and hear her but can't touch her then you're nuts and it's been nice knowing you...



Boo!



Relax, it's only a ghost.

".

"Relax, It's Only a Ghost" is the name of a book I read years ago. Try it as a scrolling screen saver.

The RED quote at the bottom of my Blog comes from one of the stories in "Hot Chocolate For the Mystical Lover" another interesting book.

No comments:

Post a Comment