Monday, February 16, 2009

The Question and Answer Service of FACIM

I was reading about Helen Schucman last night and this morning at http://www.miraclestudies.net/ and found this website
(The Question and Answer Service of the Foundation for A Course in Miracles .):

http://www.facimoutreach.org/qa/indextoquestions.htm

It has a comprehensive list of answers to questions. I looked up these:
Q #1123: I have difficulty seeing any connection between teachings about chakra systems, channeling and many other "truths" in New Age books, and the teachings I find in A Course in Miracles . How come?

Q #1160: Where does the Course stand in regard to the ideas of twinflame, soul mate, and karmic relationships? Are those concepts true, or do they really just add to the belief of separation among brothers and special relationships?

Q #320: What does A Course in Miracles teach about having a Soul Mate? Is this considered a special relationship?

Q #822: I saw the new movie, “What the Bleep Do You Know?”. I found it very powerfully presented, and I was struck by how much it sounded like A Course in Miracles' teachings. Please give your comments.

40,000 people in Mexico City locked lips for 10 seconds yesterday to set a record. Wimps. I'd just be getting started.

No comments:

Post a Comment