Wednesday, February 3, 2016

VOLUNTARY SURRENDER

Here is my mind; I spread it out before Thee.

For-give Thou its foolishness and ignorance with Thy Bright Wisdom.
Here is my life impulsion; I offer it to Thee.
For-give thou all its contrariness to Thee.
Here is my heart; it is Thine only.
For-give Thou its dissatisfactions; for-give its restlessness.
For-give its discouragements; for-give its elations.
For-give its hopes and its fears, its loves and its hates.
Here is my body I cast it down before Thee.
For-give Thou its imperfections with Thy Perfection..For-give me altogether with Thyself.
So only can I be the life and inspiration of the five bold words of Truth – Hymns to the eternal glowing Virgins with oil of healing and oil of illumination in their everlasting lamps.
1. Thou art and there is none beside Thee, in Thine own Omnipresence, Omnipotence, and Omniscience.
2. I am Thine only and in Thee I live, move and have my being.
3. I am Thine own Substance, Power and Light, and I shed abroad wisdom, strength, and holiness from Thee.
4. Thou art now working through me to will and to do that which ought to be done by me.
5. I am for-given and governed by Thee alone, and I cannot sin, I cannot suffer for sin, nor fear sin, sickness, or death.


Practice Book for High Mysticism
by Emma Curtis Hopkins
 

No comments:

Post a Comment