Sunday, February 21, 2016

THE GOD IN YOU



Your task is not to seek for love, but
merely to seek and find all of the barriers within
yourself that you have built against it.
 ACIM Ch.16.IV.6


“The secret of demonstration is to conceive what is true in Being and to carry out the concept in thought, word, and act. If I can conceive a truth, there must be a way by which I can make that truth apparent.” (Prosperity, Charles Fillmore/37)


 “Why should I wait, my Father, for the joy You promised me? For You will keep Your Word You gave Your Son in exile. I am sure my treasure waits for me, and I need but reach out my hand to find it. Even now my fingers touch it. It is very close. I need not wait an instant more to be at peace forever. It is You I choose, and my Identity along with You. Your Son would be Himself, and know You as his Father and Creator, and his Love.” ACIM Lesson 355.1

Every thought of yours is a real thing--a force (say this over to yourself twice).
Be always, then, in the mood of saying,
"There is a Power which knows what will bring me the most permanent happiness better than I do. If my desire is not good let it not come, for in its place I shall have something better."
THE GOD IN YOU
A SELECTION FROM THE ESSAYS OF
Prentice Mulford
1918

How does the “No But’s” technique work?

Be not anxious about money matters. You will always have abundance if you say daily: “In the Lord’s house is much treasure.” Emma Curtis Hopkins

"Ask truth to teach you,
not take care of you,
for its teachings will take care of you."

Vernon Linwood Howard

It is your thoughts alone that cause you pain.
Nothing external to your mind can
hurt or injure you in any way.
ACIM Lesson 190 Excerpt




Retraction Watch is an online blog that keeps track of lying, cheating and occasionally - stealing - in the world of science.

No comments:

Post a Comment