Monday, February 29, 2016

Divine Goodness folds you round and bears you on.



What, then, is the miraculous message of mysticism?
Happiness is yours in the here and now. The painful states of anxiety and loneliness are abolished permanently. Financial affairs are not financial problems. You are at ease with yourself. You are not at the mercy of unfulfilled cravings. Confusion is replaced with clarity. There is a relieving answer to every tormenting question. You possess a True Self. Something can be done about every unhappy condition. While living in the world you can be inwardly detached from its sorrows to live with personal peace and sanity.

And this is what unknowing people call impractical mysticism!
This is the greatest secret on earth. Unfortunately, it is a secret hidden from the eyes of most men. But it is available to all. Anyone, who really wants it, can have it. Vernon Linwood Howard

"If we really want to love we must learn how to forgive." ~ Mother Teresa

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge give away: https://wn.nr/KcEfZK

3 Question to Quiet Your Mind Without Meditation
1.      What energy, space and consciousness can I be that would allow me to receive everything I refuse to receive.
2.      What energy, space and consciousness can I be that would allow me to perceive everything I refuse to perceive.
3.       What energy, space and consciousness can I be that would allow me to be everything I refuse to be.
Blossom Benedict



Keep your heart and courage up. Divine Good­ness folds you round and bears you on. Say often - go to sleep murmuring: “I am charged with Divine Love.” Emma Curtis Hopkins

When you want to be at ease with yourself around friends and strangers alike more than you want that uneasy feeling that comes with fawning to win their approval, then you will know the quiet self-command for which you long. Guy Finley


No comments:

Post a Comment