Monday, November 23, 2015

When a situation has been dedicated wholly to truth, peace is inevitable.



"All experiences are simply a passing event. Something that arises, you know about it and you can remember about it, and it fades away. And everyone makes the mistake of adding an “I” to experience and there is your sorrow. There is your lack of intelligence. There is the intense confusion of always asking “What should I do with this event?”

Never ask “What should I do with this present event or experience?” You don’t have to. If there was no inquirer there, no desperate seeker there asking, “What should I do about this financial condition, what should I do about this news I heard that threatens my respectability?” If there was no inquirer, asker there, there would be no problem." Vernon Linwood Howard
"When a situation has been dedicated
wholly to truth, peace is inevitable.

Its attainment is the criterion by which the
wholeness of the dedication can be safely assumed.
Yet we also said that peace without faith
will never be attained, for what is dedicated to truth
as its only goal is brought to truth by faith.

This faith encompasses everyone involved,
for only thus the situation is perceived as
meaningful and as a whole.
And everyone must be involved in it,
or else your faith is limited
and your dedication incomplete."
ACIM Ch.19.I.1


Remember to Expect Miracles!

No comments:

Post a Comment