Tuesday, November 10, 2015

To Have, Give All to All



"It is still up to you to choose to join
with truth or with illusion.
But remember that to choose one is to let the other go.
Which one you choose you will endow with beauty
and reality, because the choice depends
on which you value more."
ACIM Ch.17.III.9

Guy Finley: "Waking Sleep"? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zwvm2QWFiE

To look within is but to find my will as God created it, and as it is. I fear to look within because I think I made another will that is not true, and made it real. Yet it has no effects. Within me is the Holiness of God. Within me is the memory of Him. To look within is but to find my will as God created it, and as it is. I fear to look within because I think I made another will that is not true, and made it real. Yet it has no effects. Within me is the Holiness of God. Within me is the memory of Him. Lesson 309 I will not fear to look within today.

"Conflicts are not a sign that you have married the wrong person. They simply affirm that you are human." @drgarychapman

Your silence will be the majesty of your name. Emma Curtis Hopkins

Six A’s of Leadership Accountability: Accept, Admit, Apologize, Act, Amend and Attend.

Guy Finley: Here's a brave new action to take inwardly: End of story! [… Full article…]

Lesson of Love #1
To Have, Give All to All
"This is a very preliminary step,
and the only one you must take for yourself.
It is not even necessary that you
complete the step yourself, but it is
necessary that you turn in that direction."
ACIM Ch.6.V.A.5.13, 6.1-2

“Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.” ~ Dalai Lama

Not only does your relationship with money affect you now, but it also impacts your future. Amplify that if you have (or plan to) have kids, or have family members who might need your support. Read more: http://www.marieforleo.com/2015/11/money-habits/

A serious tear-jerker: A girl. A guy. And a stick of gum. See their love story unwrap. (#GiveExtragetextra) A very sweet chewing gum ad that is guaranteed to bring tears (the good kind) to anyone with a pulse.

No comments:

Post a Comment