Monday, October 5, 2015

How About this….



Fine abilities came into being with your being. Your true judgments are unbiased ones. Use your own intuitions. Let nothing tempt you to be either unjust or sensual: “I am upright in heart.” Emma Curtis Hopkins

You who have sought and found littleness, remember this:
Every decision you make stems from what you think you are, and represents the value that you put upon yourself. Believe the little can content you, and by limiting yourself you will not be satisfied. For your function is not little, and it is only by finding your function and fulfilling it that you can escape from littleness. ACIM Ch.15.III.3.3-5

Beautiful child of God, you are asking only for what I promised you. Do you believe I would deceive you? The Kingdom of Heaven is within you. Believe that the truth is in me, for I know that it is in you.


"You will first dream of peace, and then awaken to it.
Your first exchange of what you made for what
you want is the exchange of nightmares
for the happy dreams of love."
ACIM Ch.13.VII.9.1-2

When you are studying everything so carefully think of it all as but the sign and symbol of great spiritual realities. Then look over into the realities by saying daily: “My word shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.” Emma Curtis Hopkins

Negotiating is a spiritual practice...

No comments:

Post a Comment