Monday, May 26, 2014

Thoughts are things. Thoughts do NOT return unto you void. Thoughts are YOUR children.



During his experiments with telepathy Sidney Weltmer once sent the phrase
“I feel the glow of new health.”
“I seemed to think this phrase into form and the music seemed to catch that thought. (He was at a vaudeville tent show and the orchestra had just started playing at the time.) It seemed to go out in strains of the music, float in the air, like a ball of fire. After it reached a certain distance from me it separated into thousands of pieces, each of which was a separate thing, and all of them seemed to be quivering in the air for a moment, then start away in different directions. I seemed to be fascinated with that divided thing, and all at once one of them which attracted my attention seemed to take the form of a man. I watched it and it took my form. I knew it was myself out there in space. Then instantly I noticed that all those different divisions were myself. Whenever I looked there were just as many selves as there were those things, each one of them myself.”
He wondered about the futility of sending them out and received the message: “Do not call us back. Send us on, no matter whether they hear what we have to say or not. Send us on, we cannot go in vain. We cannot return to you void. We will carry your messages. Send us on, let us go.”
The explanation he was given, which is equally applicable to suggestive therapeutics, telepathy, thoughts, healing, prayer and ACIM, is:
“I told you once before that I would tell you how you could appear to so many people at once and this is the explanation.
Your thought goes out in space to many people, and as many times that that thought divides into form and each of those forms is yourself. Wherever that thought goes, it goes in the form of yourself.
Those whose minds are open, whose minds are receptive, whose psychic powers are awake, can see, hear and feel you when you go to them; those who are not, cannot feel you, but you will reach a certain part of each person, no matter whether they know it or not, but that is not your business to ask where we go when you send us out. It is not part of your work*.
Just know that you send us and trust us to go. Some day we will come back with your message and tell you we have delivered it, tell you we have effected some result from it, just as I have been able to tell you now that this is the means by which you can appear to so many people at once.”
Thoughts do not return void:
“Every kind thought and every helpful word that man has ever uttered is an eternal entity, and it will never again return to the one who pronounced it, until it accomplishes its mission.”
* Someone I know who was into channeling once used that term "work".  The Holy Spirit works at the level appropriate for each individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment