Thursday, May 1, 2014

Good fortune is not a thing of chance, a fatality, nor a matter of our stars or our karma.



Identifying prosperity with God, we see this to be the truth of its being, that it is omnipresent and universal. Being everywhere, you do not need to go from place to place to get it. You find it within. Then you carry it with you - you are yourself prosperity.
.
Prosperity, seen to be one with God, is not temporal and changeable. It is eternal. It is not limited in its expression. It is not only manifest in the ordinary ways of the world but it also includes "prosperity" in health and in strength, in honors and in pleasures, in love and in learning.
.
HOW SPIRITUALITY PROSPERS ONE

Let us consider how spirituality prospers us.
First, it gives us insight into human character, so that we know with whom to associate in business, what are the things that men want, how to please.
Secondly, it inspires confidence within and invites the confidence of others in us.
Thirdly, it increases our fellow feeling, gives us a lively interest in the welfare of even strangers, making us magnetic.
Fourthly, it gives us a clear head, sober judgment, common sense.
Fifthly, it gives us poise and trust as to the future.
Good fortune is not a thing of chance. It is not a fatality, not a matter of our stars or our karma, but its cause lies in laws fulfilled either consciously or unconsciously, the latter with most people, the former with the enlightened.
.
Our God dwells within us, our real I AM. This is likewise the I AM of everyone else and cannot be claimed by any mortal ego as his exclusively.
.
. Cultivating an intimate communion with the divine I AM within us, we are led from one expression of prosperity to another, along a sure road whose every step is scientific and inspired. This inner guide is called "the Holy Spirit" by Jesus Christ, "the Spirit of truth," "the Comforter."

This inner guide has been called by a variety of names, such as "something in me," "my impression," intuition, business sense, even "the prosperity microbe".
God is Prosperity, Omnipresence, Omnipotence, the Good, Life, Health, Love, Wisdom, Peace, Purity, Faith, Truth, All One.
Copy the above upon a card, to be put in some convenient place for ready reference.
.
Since God is prosperity and God is omnipresence, therefore prosperity is omnipresence; that is, prosperity is everywhere, in all I meet, in my business, in whatever I put my hand to. I do not need to move from place to place. Yet I can go anywhere and be prosperous. Everything and everybody prospers me.
.
Since God is prosperity and God is omnipotence, prosperity is omnipotence; my prosperity is all-powerful; even though it seem but as a grain of mustard seed yet it can move mountains. Nothing can keep it from me. It prospers itself. Nothing succeeds like success.
.
Since God is prosperity and God is the good, therefore prosperity is the good; that is, on the plane of the Highest, prosperity will bring me good only. It will not bring me pride or folly. It will not mislead me or make me unspiritual. True prosperity prospers others, being of the same nature as the one who makes two blades of grass grow where only one grew before. My prosperity benefits my neighbor; it is not parasitical; it is the presence of God.
.
Since God is prosperity and God is life, prosperity is life; that is, there is life throughout my affairs. There is no waiting for the death of anything or anyone to bring me prosperity.
.
Prosperity is one with health, that is, there is no exhaustion of vitality and energy in bringing prosperity.
.
Prosperity is one with love.
.
I AM THAT I AM is the rich fountain of my abundant supply.
.
I AM THAT I AM, my true self, fills my whole being and all my world.
.
Our thinking is assisted by our speech; so let our determination be to speak on the bright side and refrain from talking about “hard times” and “money being scarce” and other forms of financial straits.
It is as foolish for men to hold back their money at a time national, financial difficulties as for the motorist to shut down on his power when ascending a hill.

.
Practice skill and discernment in finding the good in the people who have injured
you and in the failures that have burdened you. Let the Spirit inspire your
thanksgiving and open your prophetic sense so that you may see the blessing that
is coming out of it all. The exercise is enriching both spiritually and materially.
Listen to the divine voice within you.
It guides you. It cheers you. It shows you the way of righteousness and eternal
prosperity.

Annie Rix Millitz - Prosperity Through Spirituality

No comments:

Post a Comment