Sunday, July 29, 2012

Steps to a Prosperity Consciousness.


I surrender to the Christ within, for I know and realize that it is not I, but the Christ Mind within me that does the work. The Christ Mind is omnipotent. I surrender to it.
I imagine my highest good expressing and manifesting in my life now. Through God’s gift of imagination, I see life as it can be, not as it appears to be. I imagine the Truth of my Christ Spirit.
I believe in the creative process that is mine to express. It is what I perceive to be true that is true for me.  All things are possible to me as I believe in the creative process. I believe the Truth of my Christ Spirit
I forgive all condemnation that I misperceived to be mine. I give understanding for that condemnation. I am set free to love in the Christ Spirit by the quality of my forgiveness.
I give of my time, I give of m talents. I give of my treasure. I give willingly, cheerfully, joyfully, lovingly. I give with love because I love to give.
I pray and renew my mind. I am aware that the Christ Mind within my expresses my heart’s desire for my soul’s highest good. I am prosperous. My life is full.
I receive in consciousness the highest and best for me, and I am filled with gratitude. The Christ Spirit within is now expressing as life, love, wisdom, power. I am blessed as I receive. Thank You, God.
I Am Prosperous. Repeat that 200 times per day for the next 7 days.
The "Master Mind" may be defined as: "Coordination of knowledge and effort, in a spirit of harmony, between two or more people, for the attainment of a definite purpose."
"It is being done; Thou art working in me; I am receiving that which I desire,"

No comments:

Post a Comment