Sunday, July 22, 2012

Fears? Forebodings?


"From to-day onward I shall become more and more conscious of all that is happy, positive and cheerful. The thoughts which enter my mind will be strong and healthful ones. I shall gain daily in self-confidence, shall believe in my own powers, which indeed at the same time will manifest themselves in greater strength. My life is growing smoother, easier, brighter. These changes become from day to day more profound; in a short space of time I shall have risen to a new plane of life, and all the troubles which used to perplex me will have vanished and will never return."

"I am receptive to God's abundant blessings and
to new expressions of prosperity in my life."

This thought I do not want. I choose instead_____________________. 

No comments:

Post a Comment