Friday, March 9, 2012

Christ is the creative power of your own wonderful human imagination!

Paul, like Moses, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and Jesus is a state of consciousness.
The Bible speaks of a fundamental state of consciousness from which other states derive. That fundamental state is the Father, the creative power in you. This world is made up of God and the extension of himself called “you”. Say "I am" and you have said God's name.

Man sets up physical causation, saying you must join the "right" club, live in the "right" neighborhood, know the "right" people. That your place of birth or the color of your skin is the cause of your experiences. Now you are told that the cause is invisible and you must love this cause more than any earthly thing. You are urged to fall in love with it! To make it yourself and have no other god besides it!

This creative power is buried in everyone, and that power is God himself. There is no intermediary between you and God. Christ is the creative power of your own wonderful human imagination!

That is Christ and there is no other! God the Father is buried in you as your I am, and your human I amness is Christ. This is the being Paul speaks of when he says: "Test yourself; Do you not realize that Christ is in you? Unless, of course, you fail to meet the test."

Now let me share a letter from a friend. She said: "I am a freelance designer. I never seek work, but as I sit at home and imagine I am working, they call. In the past six months I have received very few orders from a company that kept me very busy in the past, so I called them to discover that they had employed a full-time art director and would no longer require my services. After hanging up the phone I revised this conversation. I heard them tell me they had lots of work for me, and I felt the thrill in their words. One week later they called, asking me to design a 26-page book of institutional advertising, plus four ads for Harper’s Bazaar. This was more then they had given me in the past at any one time. Now I am busier, happier, and making more money than ever before, and my technique is simple. Sitting in my chair I quietly listen for the phone to ring, answer it in my imagination and hear the orders I desire to create - and they come."

Denying the evidence that there was no work, my friend revised the phone conversation. She heard them tell her they liked her work and would have many jobs for her in the future. She believes in him who he has sent, for she now believes in herself!

When you die you are only dying to this time and space, for you simply step into another time and space to continue your dream.

This you will continue to do as long as you remain as sound asleep as you are now. Possessing the same identity, you will not occupy the same position. You may be in the state of great wealth when you make your exit from this world, to find yourself in the state of one who shines shoes, if that is necessary to awaken you to who Christ really is. Perhaps while shining shoes you begin to imagine you have so many customers you must hire others to work for you, and as your business grows, you begin to understand how it happened and realize who Christ really is.

Put your powerful imagination to the test.
When my friend revised her telephone conversation, she used her powerful imagination to create an even better job for the person who had been hired as the art director. Confirmation came when she received the order for the magazine advertisement, therefore no one was hurt. Knowing exactly what she wanted, she simply assumed she had it, and no one was hurt. Always use your imagination lovingly for yourself and others, for everyone in the world is yourself anyway, as there is nothing but self!

Do you believe in your imaginal act? On this level the made reveals the mistakes of the maker. Learn from your mistakes. In a moment of anxiety perhaps you made that which you do not want. Learn from that which you made, where you made your mistake. Don't deny your harvest. Reap it, then plow and plant again, this time in the moment of joy and thanksgiving.

Learn to believe in your own wonderful human imagination. There is nothing in the world but God and his creative power. God needs no intermediary between you and himself because he is buried in you. Learn to trust this creative power in you and then God will reveal himself to you through his son and your drama will be over.

Be like the lady who changed the telephone conversation to hear what she wanted to hear, even though it was completely opposite.

There is only one body. Everyone who awakes is incorporated into that universal body to know you are it.

Tonight I urge you all to use the word imagination, for I have come to set this new idea against the old. Although people may rebel, when you get the results you want, it doesn't matter how they object. The term to be used now is your own wonderful human imagination!
Go into the silence.


Neville 03-31-1967
From SEEING CHRIST THROUGH THE EYES OF PAUL

No comments:

Post a Comment