Thursday, March 8, 2012

All you need to know is . . .

"I and my Father are One."
This is the same as saying,
"I and my Consciousness – my Awareness, my Mind, my Kingdom, are One."

"I and my body are One."
This is the same as saying,
"I and my Understanding are One."


There is no separation. God is all and God is Mind, thus all which appears to be - is in Mind, and actually is Mind. Understanding comes of Sound Mind, the True and Only Mind. The body, as you think of it, is "in Mind" as well.


We associate our "self" with an image, a "body" we see in a mirror, until we come to discover the Truth about this "body image," the body-temple, the body-visual, and see it for what it is. . . .
Good bye cruel world! - that which never was but a dream anyway.
Hello Heaven, Beauty, Truth, Perfection, Life, Joy, Light, Wholeness, Abundance, Substance, Supply, Bliss, Love, Peace, The Real, The One, The Only, I That I Am.
All else is vain imagination.
. . .

All you need to know is "God is all!"
God is all there is.
And God is What I am.
There is nothing else.
I Am that I Am: the Way, the Truth, the Life.
I Am. I Am the Perfect One I have always been. I change not.
I Am body, world, things, beings, for I am in all things, and all things are in Me.
There is no other.
I Am all in all.
There is nothing to oppose or make a lie.
Nothing to worry about or be concerned with.
Nothing to fear… nothing to dread…
Fear not.

It is I.
It is I.
It is I.
It is I.
It is I.
All is well.

Excerpt From: The Body
By: Jane Woodward
http://sigler.org/woodward/The_Body.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment