Wednesday, February 29, 2012

GOD IS. Period!

Christ IS, the Light that saves you from a world of thought, the Life that is your True Identity, the YOU of you, the You that has always been and always will be, the Enlighten One that lights every man. Like it or not, no mental route will take you into heaven. Your trinkets, crystals, chakras, séances, incantations, positional meditations, will fall off the end of the world with you, and you will find that once again you are alone and without God in that world! These things can’t hurt you! They have no real power. There is only ONE POWER! GOD. These things are of no significance whatsoever in Truth. There is only ONE WAY in, and that is "I AM THE WAY".

. . .
If we are looking for health to be ours through exercise, diet, pills, herbs, tablets, products or machines of any kind, we are still looking to our own ‘little who self’, thinking that the wisdom of man is worth something, but to God it is only foolishness. To put more faith in a little white round pill than God Almighty says the pill is my Almighty.[1]
. . .
So long as we are looking for our wealth to come anyway but "a way ye know not of", we are still depending on an imaginary "God". If we are looking for our supply to be due to earning our living by the sweat of our brow, an inheritance, winning a contest, or through a lottery ticket, we are still ‘thinking’ God will not, might not, cannot and IS not, our supply.
. . .
I AM unlimited. I AM come that you might have LIFE, and that more abundantly! Not just the little things ‘of life’, which are manifestations for our enjoyment and comfort, BUT LIFE! LIFE includes ALL THINGS! Leaving out nothing.
. . .
You cannot make this happen. It has already happened. You have only to open your eyes to it. It is a continual ‘happening’. It is like sitting in a boat next to a running stream with your eyes shut praying, "Send me down the mountain". Get into the stream and you will go with the flow.

In the moment of awakening you will realize a sudden hush as you leave the hustle and bustle of the ‘world’ which suddenly drops behind you. It is as if a door shuts to that world of noisy confusion, where the stock market sounds its bell and the floor vies for the highest bidder, where competition is the order of the day, and the dog-eat-dog system steps on the back of its neighbor calling it a ladder of success. The door closes, the top to the coffin drops, on the ‘worlds’ of the systems of men: religious, economic, political, medical, etc. And there is a sudden rush of pure Silence!
. . .
In the realization that ‘i’ can of my own self do nothing, but with God, IN GOD, with God AS us, the Life within - living, moving and having Its being, the glove (body/form) can be used to do anything, go anywhere, just Being. In this total surrender NOW you can just relax. Life is the Sustaining force, the Action, guiding and providing. It is just like getting into a ride at the fair, belting yourself in, and enjoying the ride; getting so caught up in the experience that you forget that you and the seat are separate entities.
. . .
Wherever the Life, which is your True Being takes you, all will be well. And then there will come a time when you realize it is not I going anywhere. It is not I doing anything, but I am fixed in the Moment, fixed in the Now, watching my
form as on a movie screen as it goes and comes and I direct the whole thing from my extreme vantage point.
. . .
Your religion will keep you doing, doing, doing, instead of BEING, BEING, BEING. It has kept us down and buried in BELIEFs and opinions – until NOW! NOW in this moment, in this very MOMENT, time and eternity come Head to
head! It is high time that we rise out of the darkness of our ignorance!
. . .
ONENESS. There is only ONE. There are no separations, no divisions, no separate peoples, races, nations, tongues, or tribes, except to the ‘who’ who is dreaming . . .
God is ALL IN ALL. ONE.
You have simply forgotten What you are!
. . .
GOD IS. Period. Not a man, not a figure, male or female. God is LIFE. LIFE is God. And LIFE is OMNIPRESENT! There is no where God is NOT. Therefore, there is no need for fear. Where are you going to go that GOD, LIFE, IS NOT THERE?
. . .
There is only God! And God and Heaven are One and the same, and the Kingdom of Heaven is within you, within!
Be still and know that I am God.
Be still and know!
Be very still.
You will know!
I and my Father are One!
God in a Box
Jane Woodward
Lesson 47- It is not my own strength through which I forgive. It is through the strength of God in me, which I am remembering as I forgive. As I begin to see, I recognize His reflection on earth. I forgive all things because I feel the stirring of His strength in me. And I begin to remember the Love I chose to forget, but which has not forgotten me. ACIM
[1] How to Know When You Have Truth
That's easy. If you have been healed, whether of physical afflictions or mental disturbance or domestic in harmony or business perplexities, or worry, doubt, fear or anything, all is well.

One person gets his healing from a Christian Scientist. Another gets his healing from a Psychologist and someone else gets his healing from another mental practitioner, but if you are healed, there can be nothing but truth in that particular mental science which you have taken hold of--for you!

How To Put The Subconscious Mind To Work
By David V Bush (1924)
Bush didn’t mention that THAT TRUTH is Divinty/God in relation to your beliefs.


"I am the cause of all my distress and my dis-ease.
And I am the cause of the undoing of that distress and dis-ease."

That doesn't mean you stop using external agents. You continue. But you realize you still have work to do. You start to recognize that you are as God created you. And you start to go within and ask "What is this distress or dis-ease telling me". And you start to see through the eyes of Spirit, rather than the eyes of the body (the Ego).


Jesus-Blue Water
“Be still, and know that I am God” (Psalm 46:10).

One begins to realize something of the experiences of the saints and mystics down the ages, in that they found they had to become still, to meditate, which really means to become still in God’s Presence and let God do what He wants to do. To become still, in a recognition that you have become still in the Almighty Presence of the Great Father, and that because you are not preventing Him by resistance, by lack of faith, by worries and fears and tensions, He now naturally manifests His Will, His Peace, and His Perfection throughout your being, as you allow Him to take charge of your mind and soul and body.
This meditation, this being still in God, is a fundamental. And yet, even amongst Christians, there isn’t one in ten thousand who seriously practices meditation as a fundamental need of the Christian Way of Life. We talk our way to God - yes - in many prayers. We try to understand the infinite by definition. We listen to dogma and creed, and often great philosophies concerning God. But very seldom do we close down our thinking and say, "Here Lord. Here am I. Take me as I am. You know what to do with me, Father. Do it. I am here." And to be still, receptive and listening to all that God will pour forth. It can only happen when we become absolutely convinced that the Great Father will do these things in the Silence. It can only happen when we are absolutely sure that the greatest activity that can ever happen in a human being comes when we become still and stop doing ourselves.
From "The Healing Silence by Brother Mandus

No comments:

Post a Comment