Thursday, February 16, 2012

All things must begin and end in consciousness

No man taketh away my life, I lay it down myself.” I have the power to lay it down and the power to take it up again.
No matter what happens to man in this world it is never an accident. It occurs under the guidance of an exact and changeless Law.
No man” (manifestation) “comes unto me except the father within me draw him,” and “I and my father are one.” Believe this truth and you will be free. Man has always blamed others for that which he is and will continue to do so until he find himself as cause of all. “I AM” comes not to destroy but to fulfill. “I AM,” the awareness within you, destroys nothing but ever fill full the molds or conception one has of one’s self.
It is impossible for the poor man to find wealth in this world no matter how he is surrounded with it until he first claims himself to be wealthy. For signs follow, they do not precede. To constantly kick and complain against the limitations of poverty while remaining poor in consciousness is to play the fool’s game. Changes cannot take place from that level of consciousness for life in constantly out-picturing all levels.
Life does not care whether you call yourself rich or poor; strong or weak. It will eternally reward you with that which you claim as true of yourself.
So leave all judgments out of the picture and rise in consciousness to the level of your desire and make yourself one with it by claiming it to be so now. For: “My grace is sufficient for thee. My strength is made perfect in weakness.”
Look upon your desires – all of them – as the spoken words of God, and every word or desire a promise. The reason most of us fail to realize our desires is because we are constantly conditioning them. Do not condition your desire. Just accept it as it comes to you. Give thanks for it to the point that you are grateful for having already received it – then go about your way in peace.




Excerpt from:
AT YOUR COMMAND
NEVILLE GODDARD
1939

No comments:

Post a Comment