Friday, August 19, 2011

As man imagines, he lives!

Imagine the best, for everything is yours for the taking.



On this level you can start from here, right now, and fulfill any dream. May I tell you: you are going to live the life that you are imagining, so imagine well! Imagine the most glorious thing in the world and - no matter how wonderful it is - may I tell you it is nothing compared to the being that you really are. Nothing in this world can come close to the being you really are.
Neville Lecture #08/1967


You can be anything you want to be, for you are going to be what you are imagining.



Start examining yourself.
Do you believe that imagining creates reality?
If you do then test yourself.
Ask yourself:
"If I now believe that I am He that the world worships as the Lord, and all things are possible to me, then I must test myself and according to my faith in myself will it be done unto me."

It is up to the individual to perform the action, for the evidence always follows the action.
Act as though things are as you would like them to be.
Persuade yourself that it is true and let the results follow.
This is how you are called upon to operate in this world. It is not written in detail, but only sketches that you fill in with your life. Neville Lecture #04

No comments:

Post a Comment