Thursday, September 8, 2016

SOME STATEMENTS OF TRUTH FROM A COURSE IN MIRACLES

  • I am Spirit
  • I am complete and healed and whole.
  • My mind is part of God’s. I am very holy.
  • Light and peace and joy abide in me.
  • I am sustained by the Love of God.
  • There is nothing to fear.
  • My holiness envelops everything I see.
  • My holiness blesses the world.
  • I am the light of the world.
  • God goes with me wherever I go.
  • I am entitled to miracles.
  • I am One Self, united with my Creator.
  • I am Love.
  • The peace of God is shining in me now.
  • I choose the joy of God instead of pain.
  • I am not a body. I am free.

"The first step in the undoing is to
recognize that you actively decided wrongly,
but can as actively decide otherwise.

Be very firm with yourself in this,
and keep yourself fully aware
that the undoing process,
which does not come from you,
is nevertheless within you
because God placed it there.

Your part is merely to return your
thinking to the point at which the error was made,
and give it over to the Atonement in peace.

Say this to yourself as sincerely as you can,
remembering that the Holy Spirit will
respond fully to your slightest invitation:

I must have decided wrongly, because I am not at peace.
I made the decision myself, but I can also decide otherwise.
I want to decide otherwise, because I want to be at peace.
I do not feel guilty, because the Holy Spirit will undo all the consequences of my wrong decision if I will let Him
I choose to let Him, by allowing Him to decide for God for me."

ACIM Ch.5.VII.6.3-11

No comments:

Post a Comment