Thursday, September 22, 2016

“If God be for us who can be against us?”

Be vigilant only for God and His Kingdom. This is a major step towards fundamental change.” – A Course in Miracles

"Life keeps leading to more life.
You drive me away gently
as a flute song does a dove
from the eaves.
With the same sing
you call me back.
You push me out on many journeys;
then you anchor me with no motion at all.
I am water. I am the thorn
that catches someone’s clothing.
I don’t care about marvelous sights!
I only want to be in your presence.
There’s nothing to believe.
Only when I quit believing in myself
did I come into this beauty."
Rumi: Die Musik, die wir sind, S.55.

  1. All that is necessary is to entertain some doubt about the reality of your version of what your problems are.” – A Course in Miracles

  2. Perhaps you do not think you can let your grievances go. That, however, is simply a matter of motivation.” -A Course in Miracles

Heaven is not a place nor a condition. It is merely an awareness of perfect Oneness, and the knowledge that there is nothing else; nothing outside this Oneness, and nothing else within.” –A Course in Miracles
 
  1. The Universal Remedy




No comments:

Post a Comment