Thursday, September 8, 2016

Everything sang: “I”, “I”, “I”, “I”.

When a situation has been dedicated wholly to truth, peace is inevitable.” (A Course in Miracles, T 398)
Every disease is a musical problem,
every healing a musical solution.”
Novalis
Novalis was the pseudonym of Georg Philipp Friedrich Freiherr von Hardenberg, a poet, author, and philosopher of Early German Romanticism. Wikipedia

  1. What invention am I using to create the needs I am choosing?

    What if you were needless?

I decided to be happy, because it’s better for health.”
Voltaire

I immediately knew, I am all that: this garden, these houses, these windows, this sky. No more Christoph far and wide. From everything my look fell upon it said: “I!” THE HEALING POWER OF A COURSE IN MIRACLES Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2m6Xs9OTls
(New Thought, Unity reference)
There is nothing outside you. That is what you must ultimately learn, for it is the realization that the Kingdom of Heaven is restored to you.”
A Course in Miracles

No comments:

Post a Comment