Wednesday, March 16, 2016

VISUALIZE



Step #1: Find a Comfortable Place to Visualize
Step #2: Eliminate all Outside Distractions
Step #3: Immerse Yourself in the Visualization
Step #4: Get in Touch With Your Senses
Step #5: Repeat This Exercise Every day for 20 Minutes

AFFIRMATIONS.
I see that my life is God, and therefore my life cannot be threatened with death, nor fear death, nor yield to death at all; my life is God Almighty.
I see that my health is God, and therefore my health cannot be threatened with disease or sickness, nor fear disease or sickness, nor yield to disease or sickness at all; my health is God Almighty.
I see that my strength is God and therefore my strength cannot be threatened with weakness, nor fear weakness, nor yield to weakness at all; my strength is God Almighty.
I see that my peace is God, and therefore my peace cannot be threatened with inharmony or discord, nor fear inharmony or discord, nor yield to inharmony or discord at all; my peace is God Almighty.
Heaven and earth shall pass away but my words shall not pass away.
My words shall not return unto me void, but they shall accomplish that whereto they are sent; my words are life to them that find them and health to all their flesh.
—Emma Curtis Hopkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment