Monday, March 28, 2016

In my resurrection is your release.



"A little while and you will see me,
for I am not hidden because you are hiding.

In my resurrection is your release.

Trust in my help
, for I did not walk alone,
and I will walk with you
as our Father walked with me.

Do you not know that I walked with Him in peace?
And does not that mean that peace
goes with us on the journey?


Give the Holy Spirit everything that would hurt you.
Let yourself be healed completely that you
may join with Him in healing,
and let us celebrate our release together
by releasing everyone with us.

Leave nothing behind, for release is total,
and when you have accepted it with me
you will give it with me.

Pain will be brought to us and disappear
in our presence, and without pain
there can be no sacrifice.

And without sacrifice there love must be."
ACIM Ch.12.II.7 and Ch.15.XI.3 Excerpts

No comments:

Post a Comment