Tuesday, December 29, 2015

You are loved, far more than you think.



How does the mystic see humanity? In an entirely different way from ordinary men and women. It is profitable for us also to see people from a mystical viewpoint. It provides power.
The enlightened mystic sees human beings as little children. The children are sometimes nice and sometimes not so nice. If they behave badly, he knows it is because they have not as yet made contact with their spiritual being within.
He sees them as secret sufferers, for that is always the condition of little children in spiritual darkness. He has great compassion toward them, knowing the price they must continue to pay until they use their very suffering as a liberating teacher. He is like a father who hears his child call out in distress when they are separated in a crowd. While knowing that the distress is genuine, he also knows that the child need only look in the right direction to make everything all right.
'You are loved,'
the mystic never ceases to proclaim,
'far more than you think.' Vernon Linwood Howard

Let Divine wisdom now be shown by the righteousness with which I speak and act.” Emma Curtis Hopkins

"The supreme answer is within you, just as the melody is somewhere within the piano." Vernon Linwood Howard

Say to the Holy Spirit only, "Decide for me," and it is done. For his decisions are reflections of what God knows about you, and in this light, error of any kind becomes impossible.
 ACiM Text - Chapter Fourteen - Teaching for Truth - The Decision for Guiltlessness

A great way to understand your own behavior better....the compulsive behavior especially....is to invite it in for tea. Have a conversation with it. You might be surprised at the wisdom it has to offer, that you aren't hearing. An exercise to try, to get to know this inner part of you that wants so badly to find expression through something other than eating (, or drink, or smoke, or do that addictive behavior....)or being self-destructive. An exercise to study what's going on more clearly, and slow it waaaaay down, when the urge to do something compulsively comes in. Welcome the Compulsive One in so you can talk with him/her and find out what it really wants to tell you.


"Do not allow yourself to suffer from imagined results of what is not true. Free your mind from the belief that this is possible. In its complete impossibility lies your only hope for release. But what other hope would you want? Freedom from illusions lies only in not believing them. There is no attack, but there is unlimited communication and therefore unlimited power and wholeness. The power of wholeness is extension. Do not arrest your thought in this world, and you will open your mind to creation in God." ACIM Ch.8.VII.16 

It is important to remember that it is not up to you to solve your problem, no matter how big or complicated it seems to be. Whenever your peace is disturbed, for any reason, you can turn inward to your Teacher of Peace, and say: I do not know what anything is for, and so I ask the One Who Knows to respond for me. I am looking at the effects of my past thoughts and beliefs, and nothing more. I will not use what I see or feel to validate what is not true. The body cannot be sick. I want the truth instead of this. Thank You, Holy Spirit, for responding for me and for accomplishing the healing on my behalf.

Guy Finley: No one finds the true upper way without grace and true guidance. And yet, on the other hand, seemingly in direct opposition, we have this beautiful fact of life... [Doing Your Part in the Divine Plan]

Even though…
I feel frustrated… because I have so many challenges… that I never thought I’d have.
I am overwhelmed by my circumstances… because there is so much beyond my control.
I feel restricted… and I can’t enjoy life the way I want to ... or the way I would like to…
o   I am willing… to see myself… my life… my body… and my whole situation differently.
o   I am willing… to forgive myself… for all past mistakes and failures… I am not my past.
o   I am willing… to love myself… and know that I am doing the best that I can.
o   I am determined… to see healing as possible… because with God… all things are possible.
o   I am not a body… I am free… I am as God created me… I am infinite Spirit… Purity & Love.
o   I release the past… along with every judgment or decision against myself… or anyone else.
o   I ask God… to heal any part of my mind… where I accepted illness or aging as real.
o   I am not a body… I am not bound to the process of aging… I am under no laws but God’s.
o   I am as God created me… whole, complete, loved…& deserving of a happy, comfortable life.
o   I thank God for miracles… to replace all of my worries… concerns… and fears.
o   I am entitled to happiness… I am the Light of God… Nothing can take this from me.
o   I am willing to have my thoughts healed… and my mind and body restored to peace.
o    I am as God created me… I am under no laws but God’s… Happiness is His Will for me.
Robin Duncan

Money is constantly striving to get you, to give of itself. But you put up a barrier by worrying about it. And money asks, "Why do you worry about me? You treat me like a lost little kid, but I’m just fine. Quit being anxious. Open your arms and receive me. Come on, let’s dance together." John Randolph Price

No comments:

Post a Comment