Thursday, December 10, 2015

Decide for me.



"Around you angels hover lovingly,
to keep away all darkened thoughts of sin,
and keep the light where it has entered in.
Your footprints lighten up the world,
for where you walk
forgiveness gladly goes with you.
"
ACIM Ch.26.IX.7 Excerpts

“You can’t love unconditionally if you judge someone.”


Being afraid seems to be involuntary; something beyond your own control. Yet I have said already that only constructive acts should be involuntary. My control can take over everything that does not matter, while my guidance can direct everything that does, if you so choose. Fear cannot be controlled by me, but it can be self-controlled. Fear prevents me from giving you my control. The presence of fear shows that you have raised body thought s to the level of the mind. This removes them from my control, and makes you feel personally responsible for them. This is an obvious confusion of levels. ACIM Ch.2.VI.1

Say to the Holy Spirit only, "Decide for me," and it is done. Teaching for Truth -  ACiM

No comments:

Post a Comment