Tuesday, September 15, 2015

You are a child of God.



“What you want also wants you. If you seek the celestial, the celestial also seeks you. There are no unanswered requests in the universe. If we do not like what we are receiving, we can learn to ask for something different.” Vernon Linwood Howard

Appreciation is the highest form of prayer, for it acknowledges the presence of good wherever you shine the light of your thankful thoughts.  Alan Cohen




Let me this day have faith in Him Who says I am God's Son. And let the peace I choose be mine today bear witness to the truth of what He says. God's Son can have no cares, and must remain forever in the peace of Heaven. In His Name, I give today to finding what my Father wills for me, accepting it as mine, and giving it to all my Father's Sons, along with me. Lesson 255

God's Word is given every mind which thinks that it has separate thoughts, and will replace these thoughts of conflict with the Thought of peace. The Thought of peace was given to God's Son the instant that his mind had thought of war.  There was no need for such a Thought before, for peace was given without opposite, and merely was.  But when the mind is split there is a need of healing.  So the Thought that has the power to heal the split became a part of every fragment of the mind that still was one, but failed to recognize its oneness.  Lesson 231

God has promised He will hear my call, and answer me Himself. Let me but learn from my experience that this is true, and faith in Him must surely come to me. This is the faith that will endure, and take me farther and still farther on the road that leads to Him. For thus I will be sure that He has not abandoned me and loves me still, awaiting but my call to give me all the help I need to come to Him. Lesson 327
“Let me remember that I am one with God.”


I am sustained by the Love of God...
Through the Love of God within you,
you can resolve all seeming difficulties
without effort and ensure confidence.

Tell yourself this often today.
It is a declaration of release...
It is your acknowledgment of the truth about yourself.
ACIM Lesson 50 - Excerpts


"Hear, then, the one answer of the Holy Spirit
to all the questions the ego raises:
 You are a child of God,
a priceless part of His Kingdom,
which He created as part of Him.
Nothing else exists and only this is real.
You have chosen a sleep in which
you have had bad dreams,
but the sleep is not real
and God calls you to awake."
ACIM Ch.6.IV.6

Drawing on my fine command of the language, I said nothing. Robert Benchley
Robert Benchley: His Writings and Sayings and his Life and Times

No comments:

Post a Comment