Friday, September 4, 2015

“God works with me and through me and by me and for me.”



A true answer changes the way you think, the way you react to the world. True answers change the way you are. Vernon Linwood Howard


Clairvoyance
is very rare and can be easily be tested by blindfolding the subject and giving him a book to read. If he can read without seeing - that is conclusive evidence that he has independent sight. Phineas Parkhurst Quimby (1802 – 1866)

Implication*: how to convey meaning without stating it.
* the conclusion that can be drawn from something, although it is not explicitly stated.


Amanda Christian: Don’t wait until you feel 100% certain before you take action and make decisions. You probably will never be 100% certain – sometimes you just have to jump in and try it out. http://www.amandachristian.com/2015/09/03/you-might-never-be-100-certain-will-you-begin-anyway/


Were it not for your intuition and reasoning, you would be materialistic. Learn this principle to live by: “God works with me and through me and by me and for me.” Emma Curtis Hopkins



No comments:

Post a Comment