Wednesday, April 29, 2015

The Knower within me guides ME.



God is Eternal Light, which is Eternal Life, and the more we realize that we ourselves are made of this Eternal Light, both in Soul and Body, the more we shall find God as a continual source of Light and Life in ourselves. This is why Jesus said,
The water that I shall give him shall become in him a well of water springing up unto eternal life.( John 4:14) Judge Thomas Troward
from ”My Personal Recollections of Thomas Troward: The Teacher and The Man”
by Harry Gaze (1958)

This day I consciously and deliberately align myself with Supreme Consciousness. It always moves in right action; therefore, my affairs this day partake of that all-inclusive principle of right action. I am surrounded by a circle of protection; the Knower within me guides me in all decisions; the Law draws me to those persons, places, and things that tend toward my fullest benefit, and I in turn become a powerful blessing to all whom I meet this day. I reject any belief in, or fear of, wrong action. Frederick W(illiam) Bailes

No comments:

Post a Comment