Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Faith knows.


By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible. Heb. 11:27
·         "Egypt" means darkness, belief in many gods (causes). The "king" symbolizes the power of outside conditions or circumstances. "He" is your concept of yourself as already being what you want to be. "Enduring as seeing him who is invisible" means persisting in the assumption that your desire is already fulfilled. Thus this quotation means that by persisting in the assumption that you already are the person you want to be, you rise above all doubt, fear, and belief in the power of outside conditions or circumstances; and your world inevitably conforms to your assumption.
The dictionary definitions of faith:
·         "the ascent of the mind or understanding to the truth" - "unwavering adherence to principle"
are so pertinent that they might well have been written with the law of assumption in mind.
Faith does not question- Faith knows.
THE POWER OF AWARENESS
1952 by Neville

"I am only here to be truly helpful.
 I am here to represent Him who sent me.
 I do not have to worry about what to say or what to do, because He Who sent me will direct me.
 I am content to be wherever He wishes, knowing He goes there with me.
 I will be healed as I let Him teach me to heal." — Excerpted from A Course in Miracles

Natalie Jean created a video based on Emma Curtis Hopkins treatments.
In “Scientific Christian Mental Practise” Hopkins said
--“Even healing is not healing, because the Mind needs no healing.”.
-- “Man appears sick to you because you see him that way.”
-- If you touch a patient you are confirming they are sick.
Emma Curtis Hopkins Six Treatments - First Treatment - Monday
I knew someone taking homeopaths to clear disease from past lives. At least that was the belief. How does one get born with disease from past lives without affecting your mooher is an interesting point. FPPs, Cognitive Dissonance and Denial seem to be the flavors of the day for 2012.

"What you condemn, you continue.  Focus on where you want to go, rather than on what you want to get away from." ~ Alan Cohen

I found this site yesterday. It’s trying to bridge the gap between Jehovah Witness’s , ex-Witness’s and Christians. I’ve met a few ex-Witness’s who embraced New Age, conspiracy theories, secret governments. http://4jehovah.org/about-us/home.php
If you’re centred in the Chrsit within then none of that matters.
Like wise, when you’re centred in the Christ within you wouldn’t care less about things like “Celestine Prophecy”, “What the Bleep”, 2012, “Indigo Movie”, “The Da Vinci Code”, earth harmonics and the Fibonacci sequence, etc.
You’d KNOW all is MIND and you are not a body so the become irrelevant except to the ego( the small i) consciousness.

I walked by Pride Day a week ago. They are children of God and do not inherit sickness.
I am whole, perfect and complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment