Wednesday, February 16, 2011

BEingNESS

Lester Levenson - The first big shift ... the realization that happiness was from within – not from others.
Lester Levenson - what is my mind?

“What is my mind?” This was the next question that came to him. As he worked with this, he realized that everything that happened to him had its origins in prior thoughts. When his business had failed it was not others who were at fault. It was that he had subconsciously withdrawn his interest when he discovered the business and the money were not a source of happiness. He was not, and never was, a victim of anything.
Lester Levenson - the connectedness of everything This was a place of Beingness – at one with everyone and everything.

Now he understood that the world was just a result of his thought. ... The solid thing was not the world. The Beingness that was all of him was the reality. Like one big ocean, it had no limits. He let go of identifying with his body and saw himself as a part of everybody, of everything. The extremes couldn’t have been greater. He had moved from depression to indescribable serenity.

"I and my Father are One." This is the same as saying, "I and my Consciousness – my Awareness, my Mind, my Kingdom, are One."

"I and my body are One." This is the same as saying, "I and my Understanding are One."


There is no separation. God is all and God is Mind, thus all which appears to be - is in Mind, and actually is Mind. Understanding comes of Sound Mind, the True and Only Mind. The body, as you think of it, is "in Mind" as well.
“THE BODY [2005]” BY: Jane Woodward

No comments:

Post a Comment