Friday, December 3, 2010

My dream is ended NOW.

My windows Vista kept having a problem with Explorer. Microsofts analysis would point to Adobe Flashplayer. I've disabled the AVG/ZoneAlarm/Zynga/StumbleUpon toolbars. Seems fine and opens faster.
Just a song before I go
To whom it may concern
Travelling twice the speed of sound
It's easy to get burned

The Power of Your Subconscious Mind” by Joseph Murphy
Success.
1. Do what you love.
2. Specialize and excel at it.
3. Benefit Humanity.
“The Power of Your Subconscious Mind” by Joseph Murphy
When the shows were over
We had to get back home
When we opened up the door
I had to be alone

She helped me with my suitcase
She stands before my eyes
Driving me to the airport
And to the friendly skies

Why do people accumulate dirty dishes all day long?
How do people come with things like paying $10 to put the garbage out?
Energy saving light bulbs are great. But you can't read from them.
Duh!

Going through security
I held her for so long
She finally looked at me in love
And she was gone

To channel or not to channel.I stopped believing in that when I read someone in Sedona who had eight entities. A one man news show.
Heard someone on the internet who went to Mount Shasta and didn't report any Lemurians.
If Archangel Michael is a Psychopomp that rules a few people out.
Heard a tape of one channeler who when asked if we had to come back went off on a tangent about patio stones. Come on. Get real. Talk about fake it until you make it.
What about all the people who don't channel. Are they less important than those that do.
Quimby's
“Discourse on Clairvoyance” offers a reasonable explanation.
I'll never design my life over something a psychic, medium or channeler says.
Why Medium? Why not Large? Small? Gigantic?
Just a song before I go
A lesson to be learned
Travelling twice the speed of sound
It's easy to get burned


Crosby Stills Nash: Just A Song Before I Go

No comments:

Post a Comment