Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's okay child, it's only a dream.

It's okay child, it's only a dream. An idea from “Disappearance of the Universe. (DU). To lead a better life I need my love to be here... When I cared for an aunt she'd ask me to call someone whenever she felt she needed them. Her lawyer asked me once “Why?” I replied “It's like a sick child needing reassurance from a parent.” Here, making each day of the year Changing my life with a wave of my hand Nobody can deny that there's something there The dream of unreality! There, waving our hands through the air All of us thinking how good it can be Someone is speaking but we don't know he's here If you have a headache you can take an aspirin, lie down and put your feet up, see a holistic practitioner, visit a psychiatrist or go to your doctor. That is YOUR truth. I know he’s everywhere and if he's beside me I know I need never care But to love him is to see him everywhere Knowing that love is to share It is never wise to try to force Truth upon anyone. Place your brother "lovingly in the hands of the Father," and know that his own indwelling Lord will take care of him until he is open and receptive to ideas of Truth. Myrtle Fillmore's Healing Letters Each one believing that love never dies Watching the sky and knowing he's always here Oops. I probably made that mistake introducing a friend to the Truth when they weren't ready. Who knew! I was only trying to share. “Become passerby.” TheGospelOfThomas I see him everywhere and because he's within me I know I need never care But to love him is to know he’s everywhere Knowing that love is to share But that's okay. Spirituality is the ladder of life. It's not which rung they are on but rather which rung are YOU on. Lead by example. Teach only Love. Each one believing that love never dies Watching the sky and knowing he's always here Sofia Helen arrived on planet earth at 6:01 last night. The journey wasn’t exactly the way mommy wanted. Grandma did her hypnobirthing. And she's here. Like the rest of us she comes without a User Guide. To learn about Commitment. And the realization that GOD IS. That she is light and she is loved. Until then she is surrounded by love. Here, there and everywhere. To be there and everywhere Here, there and everywhere Let's all leave the world a little brighter than we found it. There are no mistakes. The events we bring upon ourselves, no matter how unpleasant, are necessary in order to learn what we need to learn; whatever steps we take, they're necessary to reach the places we've chosen to go. Richard Bach Your only obligation in any lifetime is to be true to yourself. Being true to anyone else or anything else is not only impossible, but the mark of a fake messiah. Richard Bach Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't. Richard Bach

No comments:

Post a Comment