Sunday, May 14, 2023

“The only real death that ever occurs is when a dream we cherish dies”

 

P. M. H. Atwater, L.H.D. Ph.D. (Hon.) (born Phyllis Marie DeKeyser, 1937), is a distinguished researcher of near-death experiences, prayer chaplain, spiritual counselor, and visionary. She is the author of 18 books including Children of the Fifth World, and The New Children and Near-Death Experiences. She lives in Charlottesville, Virginia.

Her,

The Big Book of Near-Death Experiences, was featured in the online version of Newsweek Magazine.

The Website of PMH Atwater

https://handwiki.org/wiki/Biography:P._M._H._Atwater

 

 A year later(1977), when I was reasonably human again, I met Elisabeth Kübler-Ross at the O’Hare Airport, near Chicago.  Her plane to Europe was late, so the two of us huddled on a bench like a couple of girl-chums and for an hour I shared my three near-death experiences and Elisabeth shared what she knew about such things.  She called me a “near-death survivor.”  But her words gave me more questions than answers.  A few months later, I began my research of the near-death experience, doing what I was told to do during my third episode.
https://www.lifeafterlife.com/blog/the-resurrected-returning-from-death/


No comments:

Post a Comment