Saturday, April 22, 2023

It is only important what I believe about myself.

A Simple Prayer of Gratitude

Thank you, Lord, for the blessings you have bestowed on my life. You have provided me with more than I could ever have imagined. You have surrounded me with people who always look out for me. You have given me family and friends who bless me every day with kind words and actions.

 

Teach me to be joyful always, to pray continually and to give thanks in all my circumstances. I accept them as Your will for my life (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18).


12 Powerful Rev. Ike Affirmations On Self Belief, Success and Prosperity

    1. I see God multiplying back to me all of the money that I use, give or circulate in any way, in a never https://edwenegaines.wwwhubs.com/    2. I must become that which I say I am, therefore I boldly declare, I am Rich. I see it and feel it. I am rich in health, happiness, love, success, prosperity and money!

    3. I am the master of money, I tell money what to do. I call money and money has to come. Money must obey me. I am not the servant of money. Money is my loving obedient servant.

    4. I am divine royalty, I deserve all of the Goodness of God.

    5. I am worthy. I deserve all the good things in life. There is nothing too good for me.

    6. Good health is my divine right.

    7. Whatever good I can see myself having, I shall have.

    8. I believe in the power and presence of God in me, right here, right now. God is the mastermind working through me in the now.

    9. It’s not important what others believe about me. It is only important what I believe about myself.

    10. Surely God in me is able.

    11. I now recognize God in me as a guide and power of success and prosperity.

    12. God creates through my imagination.


Edwene Gaines
is a woman of power, passion, compassion and purpose. She travels extensively, teaching and inspiring people to know as she does, that God is our source, and that we live in a rich, abundant and generous Universe. She shares with great humor and joy the four spiritual principles of prosperity.
https://edwenegaines.wwwhubs.com/

“You must forgive everyone all of the time, especially yourself.”

Excerpt From The Four Spiritual Laws of Prosperity Author Edwene Gaines


Leddy Hammock
- Overlooked Teachings From Unity's Statement of Faith
Leddy Hammock is a well-known minister, author and speaker in the Unity and New Thought movements, who has published books, articles, poems, song lyrics, and meditations.
https://www.unityofclearwater.org/meet-the-ministry-team/

“Words are the engines that move us through life, holding us safe on the tracks, from station to station, each destination gives us strength to let go of the past.”

No comments:

Post a Comment