Thursday, December 29, 2022

 

and arise from the dead,
and Christ will give you light.
Ephesians 5:14

We will not end this year without the gift our Father promised to His holy Son. We are forgiven now. And we are saved from all the wrath we thought belonged to God, and found it was a dream. We are restored to sanity, in which we understand that anger is insane, attack is mad, and vengeance merely foolish fantasy. We have been saved from wrath because we learned we were mistaken. Nothing more than that. And is a father angry at his son because he failed to understand the truth?

We come in honesty to God and say we did not understand, and ask Him to help us to learn His lessons, through the Voice of His Own Teacher. Would He hurt His Son? Or would He rush to answer him, and say, "This is my Son, and all I have is his"? Be certain He will answer thus, for these are His Own words to you. And more than that can no one ever have, for in these words is all there is, and all that there will be throughout all time and in eternity.

 

"This holy instant would I give to You. Be You in charge. For I would follow You, certain that Your direction gives me peace."

And if I need a word to help me, He will give it to me. If I need a thought, that will He also give. And if I need but stillness and a tranquil, open mind, these are the gifts I will receive of Him. He is in charge by my request. And He will hear and answer me, because He speaks for God my Father and His holy Son.

 

“Holy Spirit, please help me to forgive MYSELF for having unknowingly used
____(person, sickness, pain, judgment, situation, etc.,)___
to attack myself, and to separate from your Love as my Holy Self. Amen.”

www.nouksanchez.com

No comments:

Post a Comment