Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Carol Howe on Bill Thetford and Practicing ACIM, Celebrating Inner Peace...

 

COOL! In 1978 I was finishing University and hadn't decided on a career yet. (Programmed mainframe computers for 25 years.) I discovered ACIM which led to New Thought which led to this blog. 

 

When I told Bill to concentrate on the phrase “here I am, Lord,” I did not mean “in this world” by “here.” I wanted him to think of himself as a separate consciousness, capable of direct communication with the Creator of that consciousness. He, too, MUST begin to think of himself as a very powerful receiving and sending channel, a description I once gave you symbolically. http://www.allen-watson.com/uploads/5/0/8/0/50802205/c04s06.pdf

Anyone know what this means. Leave a comment. Thanks.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment