Thursday, March 24, 2022

Look gently on your brother,

 and remember the ego’s weakness is revealed in both your sight. 

 

Whoever is saner at the time the threat is perceived should remember how deep is his indebtedness to the other and how much gratitude is due him, and be glad that he can pay his debt by bringing happiness to both. Let him remember this, and say:

I desire this holy instant for myself, that I may share it with my brother, whom I love.
It is not possible that I can have it without him, or he without me.
Yet it is wholly possible for us to share it now.
And so I choose this instant as the one to offer to the Holy Spirit, that His blessing may descend on us, and keep us both in peace.

(ACIM, T-18.V.7:1-6)

 The world needs a holy instant right NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment