Monday, October 18, 2021

MAY EVERY STEP YOU TAKE BE ONE OF FORGIVENESS.

 

Emma Curtis Hopkins has written, “Whatever is oftenest viewed with the inner eye reveals its secrets and hands out its gifts.”

 

If I be lifted up, I draw all unto me. Jesus

 

The Purpose and Practice of A Course In Miracles

 

The Holy Spirit asks only this little help of you: Whenever your thoughts wander to a special relationship which still attracts you, enter with Him into a holy instant, and there let Him release you. ²He needs only your willingness to share His perspective to give it to you completely. ³And your willingness need not be complete because His is perfect. ⁴It is His task to atone for your unwillingness by His perfect faith, and it is His faith you share with Him there. ⁵Out of your recognition of your unwillingness for your release, His perfect willingness is given you. ⁶Call upon Him, for Heaven is at His Call. ⁷And let Him call on Heaven for you. (ACIM, T-16.VI.12:1-7)

 

I desire this holy instant for myself, that I may share it with my brother, whom I love.
⁴It is not possible that I can have it without him, or he without me.
⁵Yet it is wholly possible for us to share it now.
⁶And so I choose this instant as the one to offer to the Holy Spirit, that His blessing may descend on us, and keep us both in peace.
(ACIM, T-18.V.7:3-6)

 

Purification is of God alone, and therefore for you. ⁸Rather than seek to prepare yourself for Him, try to think thus:

⁹I who am host to God am worthy of Him.
¹⁰He Who established His dwelling place in me created it as He would have it be.
¹¹It is not needful that I make it ready for Him, but only that I do not interfere with His plan to restore to me my own awareness of my readiness, which is eternal.
¹²I need add nothing to His plan.
¹³But to receive it, I must be willing not to substitute my own in place of it.

(ACIM, T-18.IV.5:7-13)

 

Misinformation - Opportunities for Healing by Beverly Hutchinson McNeff

 

I can experience peace of mind even when there is chaos going on all around me.
Gerald Jampolsky, M.D and Diane Cirincione-Jampolsky, Ph.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment