Friday, October 18, 2019

The desire you image is the seed.


Hold this thought for supply:
"Since I am one with the only Presence,
 I cannot be separate from that which I desire."


Our Invisible Supply
How To Obtain
FRANCES LARIMER WARNER
1907

"If we plant a seed in the ground we know that the sun will shine and the rain will water, and we leave it to the Law to bring results...Well, the desire you image is the seed, your occasional closing of the eyes in imagery is the sun, and your constant, though not anxious, expectation is the rain and cultivation necessary to bring absolutely sure results..." -- Frances Larimer Warner, Our Invisible Supply: Part One 1907

 “I like to image myself as empty of self and the Good flowing through me to those who come me for Truth, and as surely as you practice the attitude towards Spirit will you become more and more a fitting instrument for all good to others. -- Frances Larimer Warner, Our Invisible Supply: Part One 1907

No comments:

Post a Comment