Wednesday, November 2, 2016

The reality of this world is infinite consciousness or God's infinite being.

Meditation is a universal ‘Yes’ to everything.” Francis Lucille
HuangPo said, some 1200 years ago, "People neglect the reality of the illusory world.”
Who or what AM I? What aspect of experience has remained with me all my life? What aspect of my experience never appears or disappears? What aspect of my experience is present NOW, was present before that and even before that? What part of my experience was there when I was 5 years old and still remains?
A Course in Miracles meets Rupert Spira

 
Looking for happiness in the body, mind or world is like looking for the screen in a movie. The screen doesn’t appear in the movie, and yet, at the same time, all that is seen in the movie is the screen. In the same way that the screen ‘hides’ in plain view, so happiness ‘hides’ in all experience. Rupert Spira http://non-duality.rupertspira.com/home

No comments:

Post a Comment