Saturday, July 23, 2016

I need be anxious over nothing.

Understand that you do not respond to anything directly, but to your interpretation of it. Your interpretation thus becomes the justification for the response. That is why analyzing the motives of others is hazardous to you. If you decide that someone is really trying to attack you or desert you or enslave you, you will respond as if he had actually done so, having made his error real to you. To interpret error is to give it power, and having done this you will overlook truth.
AciM Text Chapter 12 I. The Judgment of the Holy Spirit
I need be anxious over nothing. For Your Voice will tell me what to do and where to go; to whom to speak and what to say to him, what thoughts to think, what words to give the world. The safety that I bring is given me. Father, Your Voice protects all things through me. Lesson 275
"Where would You have me go?
What would You have me do?
What would You have me say,
and to whom?"
-
- Daily prayer Lesson 71
 
If it is not your practice already, make a point to hug your friends when you great them. This simple act begins any interaction on a positive and loving note. If by chance your friend is not a hugger, maybe a fist-bump is your best alternative. ;) 5LoveLanguages Dr. Gary Chapman

No comments:

Post a Comment