Thursday, January 15, 2015

Let Love Prosper You!




This day, (show actual date), I cease believing in visible money as my supply and my support, and I view my current world of effect as it truly is... simply an out picturing of my former beliefs. I believed in the power of money, therefore I surrendered my God-given power and authority to an objectified belief. I believed in the possibility of lack, thus causing a separation in consciousness from the Source of my supply. I believed in mortal man and carnal conditions, and through this faith gave man and conditions power over me. I believed in the mortal illusion created by the collective consciousness of error thoughts, and in doing so, I have limited the Unlimited. No more! This day I renounce my so-called human hood and claim my divine inheritance as a Being of God. This day I acknowledge God as my supply and my support.

 I bring harmony, peace, and joy into every situation and into all of my personal relationships. I know, believe, and claim that the peace of God reigns supreme in the mind and heart of everyone in my home and business. No matter what the problem is, I always maintain peace, poise, patience, and wisdom. I fully and freely forgive everyone, regardless of what they may have said or done. I cast all my burdens on the God-self within. I go free. This is a marvelous feeling. I know that blessings come to me as I forgive.
I see the angel of God’s presence behind every problem or difficult situation. I know the solution is there and that everything is working out in Divine order. I trust the God presence implicitly. It knows how to accomplish what must be done. The Absolute Order of Heaven and His Absolute Wisdom are acting through me now and at all times. I know that order is Heaven’s first law.

My mind is now fixed joyously and expectantly on this perfect harmony. I know the result is the inevitable, perfect solution; my answer is God’s answer, for it is Divine.

AUDIENCE QUESTION...

"WHAT DID ABDULLAH TELL YOU TO DO BETWEEN THE TIME THAT YOU IMAGINED...
AND BETWEEN THE TIME OF DEMONSTRATION?"
(THE MANIFESTATION)
Abdullah;
The Ethiopian Jewish Mystic,
Was Neville Goddard's Teacher For 5 Years In NYC During
The Early 1930's.  And he also taught Joseph Murphy..
This Is Where He Taught Neville...
The Law,  The Kabbalah And The True Meaning
Of Scripture In The Bible.
And how to be a Christian.

Neville Goddard, "He was as black as the ace of spades, my old friend Abdullah, with his turbaned head."

No comments:

Post a Comment