Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Each of us has within us the “whole picture” that is all of humanity.



"FACTS ABOUT ESOTERIC SCIENCE
 Students in Arizona informed each other of the single most important fact about esoteric science each had learned in the last month:
'Anything wrong with me will mechanically expand to make things wrong for you, so true morality consists of making myself a right person.'
_Esoteric science consists of helpful facts and healing changes, available to all._"
Vernon Linwood Howard ~ Inspire Yourself, p. 183

Each of us is in some sense a complete mirror for everyone else. In other words, I am a mirror for you and for everyone else. I have facets within me that mirror for you and every other person. You have this within you, also. When I recognize and include all my facets and Core States within them, I am whole. If I discover some of my parts and say, “That’s not me, I have nothing in me like that,” in some way I then sap m own strength.
This way of thinking about humanity is much like a hologram. One unusual characteristic of a holographic image is that when you cut one piece out of the whole image, that small portion of the image can still create the entire image, though less clearly. Each of us has within us the “whole picture” that is all of humanity. Core Transformation page 167

Put another way, there is evidence to suggest that our world and everything in it—from snowflakes to maple trees to falling stars and spinning electrons—are also only ghostly images, projections from a level of reality so beyond our own it is literally beyond both space and time. Michael Talbot, The Holographic Universe (New York: Harper-
Collins, 1991), p. 158.

According to Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi, people are happy when they are in a state of flow, a type of intrinsic motivation that involves being fully focused on the situation or task. He describes flow as "being completely involved in an activity for its own sake. The ego falls away. Time flies. Every action, movement, and thought follows inevitably from the previous one, like playing jazz. Your whole being is involved, and you're using your skills to the utmost."




Only you can deprive yourself of anything. Do not oppose this realization, for it is truly the beginning of the dawn of light. Remember also that the denial of this simple fact takes many forms, and these you must learn to recognize and to oppose steadfastly, without exception. This is a crucial step in the reawakening. ACiM Text - Chapter Eleven - GOD OR THE EGO

Guy Finley ~ Learn what it means to let life shape you -- let God shape your life, your soul -- until you're in direct relationship with life, not with this hand-stamped shaping of everything, trying to make it fit what you think: [full article]

Let us start our process of reawakening with just a few simple concepts:
Thoughts increase by being given away.
The more who believe in them the stronger they become.
Everything is an idea.
How, then, can giving and losing be associated?
This is the invitation to the Holy Spirit. I have said already that I can reach up and bring the Holy Spirit down to you, but I can bring him to you only at your own invitation. The Holy Spirit is in your right mind, as he was in mine. The Bible says, "May the mind be in you that was also in Christ Jesus," and uses this as a blessing. It is the blessing of miracle-mindedness. It asks that you may think as I thought, joining with me in Christ thinking. ACiM Text - Chapter Five - Healing and Wholeness - The Invitation to the Holy Spirit

"Personal happiness depends on the number of higher laws you obey.
Personal anguish depends on the number of higher laws you disobey."
Vernon Linwood Howard ~ A Treasury of Trueness, # 65

“You don't think your way into a new kind of living. You live your way into a new kind of thinking.”Henri J(ozef) M(achiel) Nouwen

With the Wholeness Process, we don’t ask, “Who am ‘I’?” and hope to get to a grand experience of some sort. Instead, we start with asking “Where is the ‘I’ located?” And this makes a big difference.

Most people need specific groundwork to follow this, and especially they need groundwork so they can easily discover what I’m calling the small ‘I’ in their experience in the moment. In the training we lay that groundwork. Then, once you find this small ‘I’, you need to know what to do with it, or nothing much will shift.
So the Wholeness Process includes specific steps so that people actually experience this shift, going from the small self experience, to experiencing as a vast Self. And when this happens in the particular way that you are guided to with the Wholeness Process, a lot of other things start shifting too.
It’s not quite as simple as I’m making it sound. There are subtleties. And yet with this method we discover that having the life we want, and the experience we want, is not at all as complicated as we thought either. It’s accessible to us all.

I am wholeness.
“To be great, be whole;
Exclude nothing.
Be whole in everything.”

  Fernando Pessoa

No comments:

Post a Comment