Thursday, March 6, 2014

You’d be surprised how easy it is to create miraculous breakthroughs in your life.


 Morty Lefkoe: Possibilities and opportunities are largely a function of how you see yourself, people, and life.  Here is a guaranteed way to have a breakthrough

Is there scientific proof we can heal ourselves? Lissa Rankin, MD at TEDxAmericanRiviera

Catch Lissa’s Public Television Special Heal Yourself: Mind Over Medicine on your local broadcast station

How Meditation Can Reshape Our Brains: Sara Lazar at TEDxCambridge 2011 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8rRzTtP7Tc
How to be a miracle worker: Gabrielle Bernstein at TEDxFiDiWomen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT6qWghHkFI



is your relationship triggering?

Intimate relationships are the most challenging – and potentially the most rewarding – task of living.

We often enter into intimate relationships from a place of fear or lack.

Nurture me.
Complete me.
Protect me.
Meet my needs.
Heal my wounds.
Make my life work.
Give me what I need.
Love me the right way. 

Rumi says, “sometimes I forget completely what companionship is. Unconscious and insane, I spill sad energy everywhere.”

If we are not careful, our burdensome expectations can overwhelm our most important relationships with baggage they are not meant to carry.

We all have a desire for wholeness & fulfillment that can never be satisfied by another. This is the nature of life and is not due to come deficit in the person who cannot fill this need.

If we leave a relationship from a wounded place, from a place of lack and fear, then we will recreate that which we tried to escape.

To love another in a pure way means to accept them unconditionally. It means,

I will not judge you.
I will not attack you
I will not blame you.
I will take responsibility for my experience
I will speak my truth with love. 

While you are working on loving others purely, please remember, you can't give what you don't have.

The pure love experience starts with you giving it to yourself.  Gemma Stone
 
Remember: Expect Miracles!

No comments:

Post a Comment