Saturday, April 30, 2011

YOU ARE the I AM.

You look at but you do not SEE.
You listen but you do not HEAR.
You touch but you do not FEEL.


The propensity for change is relative to the human experience. Complacency is a learned behavior not a desired behavior.

Act as if you already ARE then you BECOME.

The Holy Spirit is the ONLY therapist. He makes healing PERFECTLY clear in ANY situation in which He is the Guide. The human therapist can only LET HIM FULFILL HIS FUNCTION. He needs no help for this. He WILL tell you EXACTLY what to do, to help ANYONE He sends to you FOR help, and will speak to him through you, IF YOU DO NOT INTERFERE. Remember that you ARE choosing a guide for helping, and the wrong choice will NOT help. But remember also that THE RIGHT ONE WILL. Trust Him, for help is His function, and He is of God.

The I AM is NOW.

In the end a belief in the reality of karma or reincarnation as viable concepts must be discarded, as they are obviously related to a linear view of time, which is of the ego’s magic tricks to obscure the reality of eternity. The “genetic fallacy”, a belief the ego eagerly sponsors, reduces all current behavior and feelings to the past, whether attributable to former lives, genetic make-up, or early developmental experiences. The truth of course is that everything we do, think, or feel comes only from a decision by the mind in the present,

“NOW IS THE ONLY TIME”.

I am here ONLY to be truly helpful.

I am here to represent Christ, who sent me.

I do not have to worry about what to say or what to do,

because the one who sent me will direct me.

I am content to be wherever He wishes, knowing he goes there with me.

I will be healed as I let him teach me to heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment