Thursday, January 11, 2024

Treatment for Divine Love

 

One of the most beautiful and helpful treatments that Emmet Fox has left in this world is the one entitled "Treatment for Divine Love":

"My soul is filled with Divine Love. I am surrounded by Divine Love. I radiate Love and Peace to the whole world. I have conscious Divine Love. God is Love, and there is nothing in existence but God and His Self-expression. All men are expressions of Divine Love; therefore, I can meet with nothing but the expressions of Divine Love. Nothing ever takes. place but the Self-expressing of Divine Love.

"All this is true now. This is the actual case, the actual state of affairs. I do not have to try to bring this about, but I observe it already in being now. Divine Love is the actual nature of Being. There is only Divine Love, and I know this.

"I perfectly understand what Divine Love is. I have conscious realization of Divine Love. The Love of God bums in me for all humanity. I am a lamp of God, radiating Divine Love to all whom I meet, to all whom I think of.

"I forgive everything that can possibly need forgiveness - positively everything. Divine Love fills my heart, and all is well. I now radiate Love to the whole universe excluding no one. I experience Divine Love. I demonstrate Divine Love.

"I thank God for this."[Power through Constructive Thinking, p. 277.]


 

No comments:

Post a Comment