Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Treatment

 Treating simply for physical conditions but patches up the body, and is no more than magnetism, medication or massage. They all relieve temporarily.

True, lasting healing

must be done in the mind. Thoughts of health must be given in place of the thoughts of sickness people have held. In this way we bring forth the health that is really there, or the true mind that is nothing but health because made by God and from His own Substance Spirit whole and perfect.

There is in reality no healing done at all. It is only bringing out health, which as it comes forth, pushes away from before it what we call sickness, as the sun drives away a fog. Sickness is only foggy, cloudy thoughts enveloping and composing mortal mind.

...
In treating, speak most to each one of the thing he most needs, and the trouble he tells of indicates his need.

All we need to know any supposed disease or condition for, is to indicate to us the need of the mind, that we may give the right kind of thoughts.

If a patient is full of fear he needs courage; if nervousness, he needs peace and calmness. It will touch some minds more to speak of love and comfort than it would to speak of health, although health certainly embraces everything.


Spiritually Law IN THE Natural World,
ELEVE
1894

This book was written by one of Emma Curtis Hopkins students, Eleve.
H.M. Stowe is the actual name of Eleve.
Eleve was her pen name when she would publish Emma's teachings.

"Eleve" meaning student in french,
un élève : a student, a pupil nom masculin.


 

Great and bountiful Spirit, I rejoice in the full supply that Thou hast given me. I thank Thee that I am supplied with all that I can ask for. Thou art all good. The symbol of good is gold, thus a plentiful supply of gold is mine, for Thou art the fullness of supply. It is thy delight to give; Thou art more willing to give than we are to receive. I am supplied with all I want, for I am one with Thee. All that is Thine is mine. All power is given unto me, in Thee, therefore all things whatsoever I ask for are mine. I thank Thee, I bless Thee, I praise Thee, for all thy riches that are heaped upon me. The Almighty is my defense and I have plenty of silver.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment