Thursday, June 9, 2022

My mind is a center of Divine operation.

 

~Judge Thomas Troward (1847–1916).

The Mind's Attainment ~ 1902 By Uriel Buchanan, a student of Swami Vivekenanda
A study of laws and methods for obtaining individual happiness, success and power through the silent force of thought.

 

Physical impulses are misdirected miracle impulses.
All real pleasure comes from doing God’s Will.
(ACIM, T-1.VII.1:3-4)

 

“All I want is here now and I am willing to think the thoughts I need to think. 
I am willing to say the words I need to say. 
I am willing to take the actions I need to take. 
I am willing to release the thoughts, words and confusion that block the Good that I am promised that I have.”
https://www.unitycenternorwalk.org/insight-emma-curtis-hopkins

 

“I do believe that my God is now working with me and through me and by me, to make me omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient. I have faith in God. I have the faith of God.” https://howtoliveonpurpose.com/tag/emma-curtis-hopkins/

 

Unity Kitchener building is now Golf Vault.
Services held online.
Signs of the times.
The teachings of Unity were best exemplified in the writings of H(arriet) Emilie Cady.

 

“The significance of Krishna, Buddha, Christ, and Allah was not their personal presence on the planet but the truths they revealed and espoused, and the calibratable high energy that accompanied the teachings. All enlightened beings tell the populace to ignore their personality or personhood, but, instead, to focus on the teachings. Typical of the misunderstandings and distortions that prevail in religion, mankind does just the opposite and worships the personages, the dates, the times, and the places they visited and ignores the teachings.”

― David R. Hawkins, The Eye of the I: From Which Nothing is Hidden

No comments:

Post a Comment