Saturday, November 13, 2021

"What will bring greater meaning to my life?"

 

A wind howled through towering skyscrapers... a familiar voice echoed across the stars:

"What will bring greater meaning to my life?"

 The answer revealed itself as a silent whisper within:

"Service to others."

 The key word in this self-revelation is "others"... no longer serving my ego but rather, listening to another fellow human being... really listening with the intent to understand "others" - their soul's deepest desire.

"What will bring greater meaning to my life?"

Greater Meaning

You Found Me...

WHY GUY Gerry Visca | Canada's Creative Coach #whytime

 

Your WHY is the World Helped by You...Gerry Visca

Start my day with this meditation and I will have a wonderful day. This is radically different from my normal ego questions: What can I get?’ Instead ask: How can I serve?
Diederik Wolsak  
www.choose-again.com Centre for Attitudinal Healing, Vancouver and Costa Rica

 

How can I give father? Andy Pej Modern Mystic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyUmelSsZQY

 

Give To The World The Best You Have, And The BEST Will Come Back To You.

 

I suppose in some small way this blog is a gift to the world. What New Thought was and what New Thought wasn't. I couldn't possibly give a speech  and do it justice. But here people can read it for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment