Friday, July 9, 2021

You will look upon that which you feel within.

 

There is no question but one you should ever ask of yourself;

“Do I want to know my Father’s Will for me?” (ACIM, T-8.VI.8:1)

What would you see? The choice is given you. But learn and do not let your mind forget this law of seeing: You will look upon that which you feel within. If hatred finds a place within your heart, you will perceive a fearful world, held cruelly in death’s sharp-pointed, bony fingers. If you feel the Love of God within you, you will look out on a world of mercy and of love. (ACIM, W-189.5:1-5)

Simply do this: Be still, and lay aside all thoughts of what you are and what God is; all concepts you have learned about the world; all images you hold about yourself. Empty your mind of everything it thinks is either true or false, or good or bad, of every thought it judges worthy, and all the ideas of which it is ashamed. Hold onto nothing. Do not bring with you one thought the past has taught, nor one belief you ever learned before from anything. Forget this world, forget this course, and come with wholly empty hands unto your God. (ACIM, W-189.7:1-5)

The world you see does nothing. It has no effects at all. It merely represents your thoughts. And it will change entirely as you elect to change your mind, and choose the joy of God as what you really want. (ACIM, W-190.6:1-4)

Prayer:

Jesus, the next time I see someone with what doctors call cerebral palsy or Down syndrome, grace me with the sight to realize what is really there: goodness, innocence, love, joy, intelligence, and abundant beauty.

You embraced lepers and felt purity and the scales fell from their faces.

Help me to know, right now: When I look at anyone I am looking my self, I am looking at you, for all of us, each of us, is a spiritual aspect of you and only you!

God bless everyone!

I close my eyes now and remember someone I've passed by or ignored and ask you to see love for me.

I am learning that I can behold you and everyone with the same eyes that you behold us.

I am going to sit still now and listen — and see.

Thank you, Jesus.
https://www.ncronline.org/blogs/soul-seeing/christ-and-cerebral-palsy

Robert Gass - Alleluia

No comments:

Post a Comment